300 win mag lapua brass

pieces of brass

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • 100-200

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • 200+

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters
[email protected]. His name is Kevin Thomas. He is the sales manager. I tried to sell him on the 26 nosler brass because it can be necked up to 28 Nosler. Or people are now making 30 Nosler out of the 28 Nosler cases. Fire away! I would be so happy if they made 28 Nosler brass. Of if Norma picked it up. During the summer I was able to buy 100 26 Nosler Norma brass for $180. One pass and it was 28. Can't find those deals anymore.

Something tells me they will make belted cases. The more requests they get will be the ones that get made first. 300 wm and the 28/30 Noslers would be excellent. Yes, emails and calls will get it done

I have always wished they would come out with brass for 300.
Lapua's been saying that same song and dance for years...Your reply is the same almost word for word that they gave me like 4 years ago...Don't hold your breath waiting

Why not just pony up and buy RWS Brass!?! BTW I was told RWS will no longer be making 280 Remington brass or selling it in the US anymore! Might happen to 270 Winchester RWS brass too, but I didn't ask....... I'd think if I owned a 300 WM and wanted some I'd run out and buy what's available now vs. the possibility of it going to the wayside too since RWS does not really like marketing their brass here in the US in the first place!

Just letting you guys know that ADG manufactures high-quality 300WM brass (and other calibers), made right here in Kentucky. We have product in stock ready to ship. PM or email [email protected] for more info.

Are you trying to sell to the public? I don't a great deal of success with your website or lack there of.

Why not just pony up and buy RWS Brass!?! BTW I was told RWS will no longer be making 280 Remington brass or selling it in the US anymore! Might happen to 270 Winchester RWS brass too, but I didn't ask....... I'd think if I owned a 300 WM and wanted some I'd run out and buy what's available now vs. the possibility of it going to the wayside too since RWS does not really like marketing their brass here in the US in the first place!

RWS does not have the case capacity. I would rather run Winchester and sort cases.

Are you trying to sell to the public? I don't a great deal of success with your website or lack there of.

I apologize for the lack of information on our current website. When we launched ADG a few years ago our focus was on supplying to the OEM's. We are now expanding our operations to include direct to consumer as well as distributor network sales. We are working to launch our new website that will have an e-commerce section. Until then we are utilizing GunBroker.com and email or phone orders.

RWS does not have the case capacity. I would rather run Winchester and sort cases.
Sure that's a given, and very well known by everyone using RWS brass. Pressure and velocity are one in the same, but I don't worry too much about maxing out the velocity vs. the accuracy/precision. If I want more velocity I just use a bigger cartridge case.

But Sort, more like toss! The last bag I just bought of Winchester brass had 12 out of the 50 in the bag that went into the trashcan vs. every single piece of brass from 11 boxes of all in pristine condition. The word quality control went out the window with that last bag!

That said RWS brass will out last just about anything else, even Lapua, and since they don't even make 300 WM brass it's a mute point until/if they do?

When brass became hard to find and longevity became important I figured I'd bite the bullet and pony up the extra cost buying RWS brass, but that's just my opinion and I used to love W-W brass years and years ago way back when they were even boxed.

There's plenty of other brass manufactures out there, to each is to own as they say!

I am not going to spend a bunch of time derailing the thread but volume plays a huge roll in velocity. If it didn't I think we would all be running max pressure in a Lapua 30BR and we would not be having this brass discussion. I do not think anyone who has been around RWS brass would argue it's quality. I would place Bertram up there with it. Both are smaller case capacity and it DOES matter.

I am not going to spend a bunch of time derailing the thread but volume plays a huge roll in velocity. If it didn't I think we would all be running max pressure in a Lapua 30BR and we would not be having this brass discussion. I do not think anyone who has been around RWS brass would argue it's quality. I would place Bertram up there with it. Both are smaller case capacity and it DOES matter.
Thank you, yes it does matter..!
" there is no replacement for displacement ".

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.