300 norma imp v 30-338 lapua imp

Go big or go home:

Everybody can have an opinion. When I was young and dumber I went through the max gun stage. I was putting 120 grains of US 869 in my 30-378. My 1000 yard gun with a 30 inch. Cases don't last that long and when it was ready for it's third barrel I considered making it a 338-378 to extend the barrel life and take on anything in Alaska.

I ended up selling it and getting a more functional 338 Lapua.

Go big or go home:
Dang I have some of the 230s and they need an 8 twist. Seems crazy that just 10 more grins requires 2" faster twist.

I'll try the Seneca, I guess I need to order some. What else am I going to do with a 6 twist 308 missile launcher but sample the finest monos available 🤣 I was disappointed the biggest Hammer only needs an 8.5 twist. Bandlands ICBM needs an 8.

I wonder if I shoot the 101 Hammer Blackout through this thing if I can open a black hole or something? Maybe suck a deer's eyes out through the exit hole.

I'll try the Seneca, I guess I need to order some. What else am I going to do with a 6 twist 308 missile launcher but sample the finest monos available 🤣 I was disappointed the biggest Hammer only needs an 8.5 twist. Bandlands ICBM needs an 8.

I wonder if I shoot the 101 Hammer Blackout through this thing if I can open a black hole or something? Maybe suck a deer's eyes out through the exit hole.

Hammer did have a long 227gr bullet that required a 6.5" twist. But looking at their website now it's gone.