30,000 FED210 Primers Gone in 3 day's

That or the employees that reload happened to get a heads up and loaded their cars to the gills first?
Been known to happen before.
To think of those numbers, it would be like the turnstiles at a major train depot with tons of people streaming in JUST for primers.
I know guys that worked a gander mountain when it was open and that's exactly what they would do with .22 rim fire ammo

Not sure which is more impressive; that they sold 30,000 in three days or that they did so 200 at a time!
200 at a time is far more impressive...means one Retailer is learning and that if everyone only took their 200 once....150 less customers would be complaining today! If it was 14 days ago....ONE HAPPY, GREEDY,SELFISH HOARDER would be smiling and patting himself on the back!

Once again it's being introduced as has been several times in the past. No co-sponsors to this bill and the reason it never moves forward. Lucky for us, yet... it has to be watched to make sure it doesn't go an inch forward. It's a good idea to write to your congressman an reiterate that they should not co-sponsor or vote for this bill, ever!
Lol...I found that article a few days ago and forwarded to a few Southern friends...I'm Canadian and don't want to see you folks BLIND SIDED TOO!

Last edited:
Went into scheels couple days ago they had 20,000 cci450 30,000 fed 210 allowed 1,000 each I was one of the first in there got my 1000 each was so excited I left and paid got to my truck realized I forgot what I actually went in there for so went back in went to bathroom and went back up there and all primers gone 30-35 minute time frame

Went into scheels couple days ago they had 20,000 cci450 30,000 fed 210 allowed 1,000 each I was one of the first in there got my 1000 each was so excited I left and paid got to my truck realized I forgot what I actually went in there for so went back in went to bathroom and went back up there and all primers gone 30-35 minute time frame
People must be hoarding and some reselling on GunBroker and eBay to make a fast buck at the expense of those of us who really need to reload.

Our local big box limits us to one box of ammo per type, and two boxes per day max. I resorted to taking my wife and my son in with me when they have anything worth buying. I finally got three boxes of 28 Nosler a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any primers in a couple months.

My wife saw me looking at an auction this morning for 5k primers and a 8# of Varget and it was a big number. She suggested I should start selling off primers and jugs since the prices are so high.

I told her I'd sell her Yukon and half of her shoe closet first, and if she went along with that I'd agree to sell some primers and powder.

End of discussion.
Baylor243, that usually ends the conversation. I have also recently showed my wife what the ammunition market is doing. She now understands that what I buy today has a 99% chance of being the cheapest price I will ever be able to purchase in the future.

Adding fuel to the fire, a local auction house had a ton of primers up for auction. The following price was a bid on 5000 CCI Small Pistol Primers. Add to this price 24.6% for auction fees and sales tax. Winning bid (if this is called a winner) $975.00
That's just stupid...

I stopped at a local big box sporting goods store at 2:45 on Monday and asked if they had any Fed210 primers, I followed the employee to the swinging doors to the back room, I could see on the shelf 6 cartons of 5000 primers each unopened, The employee opens one and gets me their limit of 200 primers.
I go back on Tuesday same time and same thing but 2 cartons are gone and he has to open carton #4 to get my 200 primers.
( 10,000 primers gone in 24 hours. 20,000 left) I go back today at the same time and they say they have no primers. I go to the swinging doors and there are none on the shelf, none on the sales floor. 30,000 FED210 primers gone in 48 hours. WHAT THE HELL!!

T.P.
Gun broker.com!!!!
Shipped with no hazmat. Isnt that a felony? I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it is.

Easy fix , NO private party sales of primers or powders with out going through a FFL dealer. Allow small quantity sales for friends, family and transfers, without FFL. Pass a law, any annual amount at or over $600.00 will have a 1099 from the FFL dealer, pay your taxes.
Thing is, people are buying up product when available only to resale for large profits. This type of behavior is contributing to our current inventory environment. I dont see any reprieve in the long term future unless something is done about the scalping. We have done this to our selves.

Yep, there's primers, powders, bullets all of it dropping all the time. They just get bought before most people ever know about them

Gun broker.com!!!!
Shipped with no hazmat. Isnt that a felony? I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it is.

Easy fix , NO private party sales of primers or powders with out going through a FFL dealer. Allow small quantity sales for friends, family and transfers, without FFL. Pass a law, any annual amount at or over $600.00 will have a 1099 from the FFL dealer, pay your taxes.
Thing is, people are buying up product when available only to resale for large profits. This type of behavior is contributing to our current inventory environment. I dont see any reprieve in the long term future unless something is done about the scalping. We have done this to our selves.
X2!

Gun broker.com!!!!

Are you kidding? More laws restricting not only our 2a rights, but free trade as well? No thanks.

The sellers are not to blame. When an item gets bid up it's because of BUYERS!!! Quit paying retarded prices, and the scalping will end!! And no, I have not sold anything, and am trying to find stuff for friends and family as we speak.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.