3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

My wife is a nurse at the local hospital. If Covid is 'fake' and made up you could have fooled us. You want to talk about believe what you see vs what you hear on the news? Well here's what we saw: My wife got Covid very early on in 2020. She was pregnant. The pregnancy was tracking fine until she was sick for a month with the 'made up' virus. After that, the baby's health went downhill - slow growth, heart problems and all sorts of other stuff. My wife developed pre-eclampsia, and her blood pressure was going through the roof - like possible stroke. She nearly died from THAT and the baby was stillborn at 6 months. They now know that Covid causes pre-eclampsia and fetal growth restriction.

Who on here is and expert on infectious disease? None that I've seen. Who on here is reading online made up conspiracy theories? A lot of people it sounds like. If you distrust the 'fake news' so much, why do you give your trust so readily to people who have ZERO expertise, and are only looking to profit? I think the news overhypes everything, too, but you can't ignore how many people have gotten sick and died.

If you're a plumber, would you trust your doctor's advice on how to replace your old galvanized pipes to pex? If you're a carpenter, would you trust your doctor's opinion on how to replace a weight bearing wall that got damaged? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about disease? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about China? Have you even been there?

The last few years were actually really hard on a lot of people and my family is included in that. I'll never get to meet my little girl who died and my wife nearly died at the same time as a result of taking care of the idiot masses who didn't take Covid seriously. If none of that is real, go ahead and let me know which government agency faked that.

In the meantime, maybe we can just talk about reloading, optics, bullet and powder choice, and other hunting related topics?

@Coyote Shadow Tracker you should delete this whole thread so these idiots don't have ANOTHER place to talk about their little fantasies. I just recently joined this forum because I love hunting and shooting, but this makes me wonder if there's anywhere to escape the internet nut jobs spewing their craziness.
Please accept my condolences for your loss, Sierra.

My wife is a nurse at the local hospital. If Covid is 'fake' and made up you could have fooled us. You want to talk about believe what you see vs what you hear on the news? Well here's what we saw: My wife got Covid very early on in 2020. She was pregnant. The pregnancy was tracking fine until she was sick for a month with the 'made up' virus. After that, the baby's health went downhill - slow growth, heart problems and all sorts of other stuff. My wife developed pre-eclampsia, and her blood pressure was going through the roof - like possible stroke. She nearly died from THAT and the baby was stillborn at 6 months. They now know that Covid causes pre-eclampsia and fetal growth restriction.

Who on here is and expert on infectious disease? None that I've seen. Who on here is reading online made up conspiracy theories? A lot of people it sounds like. If you distrust the 'fake news' so much, why do you give your trust so readily to people who have ZERO expertise, and are only looking to profit? I think the news overhypes everything, too, but you can't ignore how many people have gotten sick and died.

If you're a plumber, would you trust your doctor's advice on how to replace your old galvanized pipes to pex? If you're a carpenter, would you trust your doctor's opinion on how to replace a weight bearing wall that got damaged? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about disease? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about China? Have you even been there?

The last few years were actually really hard on a lot of people and my family is included in that. I'll never get to meet my little girl who died and my wife nearly died at the same time as a result of taking care of the idiot masses who didn't take Covid seriously. If none of that is real, go ahead and let me know which government agency faked that.

In the meantime, maybe we can just talk about reloading, optics, bullet and powder choice, and other hunting related topics?

@Coyote Shadow Tracker you should delete this whole thread so these idiots don't have ANOTHER place to talk about their little fantasies. I just recently joined this forum because I love hunting and shooting, but this makes me wonder if there's anywhere to escape the internet nut jobs spewing their craziness.

Please accept my condolences for your loss, Sierra.
Please also accept my condolences. I have no words. May the Lord be with you and yours.

It was released intentionally and as the truth keeps coming out, you will find where you were lied too and manipulated by the medical industry. But this is a shooting forum, let's move on. My condolences to your loss, 🙏🙏🙏

Yes, I have no doubt that one day I'll find just the right YouTube video to explain away my real life experiences.

Thanks to all who offered condolences.

Yes, I have no doubt that one day I'll find just the right YouTube video to explain away my real life experiences.

Thanks to all who offered condolences.
Hey man don't let this thread get to you. No matter what nobody is going to accept what the other thinks on this situation. Nobody knows the real truth. We just have to do what we can to stay together.
My condolences as well, I can't imagine. I was going to private message you but your messages aren't high enough yet.

While I'll not try in anyway attempt go minimize your lived pain, this part sits poorly.

While you lived out some tough experiences, life is not nor ever will be explained through one set of eyes. We all view events differently, based off as many varied reasons as there are different people. For your very compelling lived out experience some will have other stories in direct opposition. With equal pain percieved and experienced. That's part of the reason we had tens of thousands of folks sign the great Barrington declaration. Some folks lived through the last 3 years and came to diametrically opposite view points.

It's OK to see world events diffently, it's OK to disagree vehemently with those view points.

It's not OK to advocate for the removal of ideas opposite yours. My lived out experience has no bearing on your freedom to speak in opposition to me. But then your lived out experience does not extoll the right to call for censorship.

Live and let live, I'll never ask you to have my courage. Pleas don't ask me to have your fear.

How does this pan out in real terms.... well quite frankly if you see a thread like this one that has high potential to trigger sad memories and emotions. Scroll right on past, honestly doesn't seem wise to walk down a path that pulls up so much pain. There are literally tens of thousands of threads to read that don't involve pathogens.