3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

I hope the wolves get it.
No you don't!
How can anyone want another species of animals get a strain of an uncontrolled virus to kill them.

Could wipe out the HUMAN population.
What if it spreads to other animals and another strain to Humans.
Think before what you wish!
Look what just happened with the Coronavirus 19
The Bird Flu Avian Virus
Spanish Flu

I pray for all of us that there is not another Crono19!!!
Or worse/
The animals will survive - but will we??

Len & Jill

We had a duesy of a earthquake here, but truth be told only a few of us lost power and even then it was less than 8 hrs. Heck the roads that collapsed were fixed to the point where it was normal beat up ak roads wjthin the week. The national news that day was comical. Just remember sitting in my recliner with the heat going watching some national pundit roll about the terror and severity of the quake... remember asking my wife if I'd lived through the same experience as he was describing. Learned a lot about media. Not much different when the family including my 88 year old grandmother rolled through the the sneeze that shall not be named....

Sky can only fall so many times, eventually the chickens just stop caring.

Wonder how many bears died of old age, cancer, or car accidents each year.... betcha it tops 3...

No you don't!
How can anyone want another species of animals get a strain of an uncontrolled virus to kill them.

Could wipe out the HUMAN population.
What if it spreads to other animals and another strain to Humans.
Think before what you wish!
Look what just happened with the Coronavirus 19
The Bird Flu Avian Virus
Spanish Flu

I pray for all of us that there is not another Crono19!!!
Or worse/
The animals will survive - but will we??

Len & Jill
Covid 19 was manufactured and released intentionally !! It's not a natural occurrence ..

At this point I've lived through like 20 ends of the world. Swine flu, SARS, Covid, ww3 with Russia, now bird flu (for like the third time I think). Pretty sure my survival instincts are gone at this point because I literally don't care and figure we're all gonna die in an apocalypse which at this point is basically meh…. Boring.