3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

I don't really mean it 🤣 We're all in this together ultimately, so long as we keep the ChiComms out of ag as best we can
I was pulling your chain brother. So true about Chicoms buying agricultural land, especially next to military bases. Wyoming is passing a bill about our enemy countries buying land. Other states following. Hopefully Texas will also.

Covid 19 was manufactured and released intentionally !! It's not a natural occurrence ..
How are the chickens doing in Wuhan China?
I halfway expect another worldwide pandemic soon. The last one was way too valuable to politicians and those that pay for their political campaigns.

We pretty much trust a smart dog.
Bonb checks.
Cancer.
Support dogs.
Seeing eye dogs.
They use nose first, eyes next and ears last.

We, on the other hand, belive or argue with everything we hear, cant believe our eyes and generally ignore our noses.🙄
That's because most can't see past their noses! Reading through this reminded me of all the crap that's been spewed but not blown out of proportion before the vid. When Ecoli hit, my dad took us all to Jack in the box. I said "dad, isn't this where people get sick?" He said " people get sick everywhere but you only get a good discounted burger once!" Eggs here in WA are 3.19 per 18. Organic or free ranges are 6+.

Keep your powder dry!

Yes it's a business but please explain why they tend to spread propaganda for one side? I actually remember when the news was somewhat balanced. Not now! As others have said I don't watch and don't really care about their propaganda.
Life throws us enough curveballs to worry about things we can't control.
Oh they did it way back in the day they were just far more sly and cunning about it then, and peoples compasses were already off so it 'seemed' balanced. People have been programmed (men swayed away from being crafty, intelligent, resourceful and stable people you could rely on, to crybaby reactionary whiners who get easily mentally beat down by others) since the beginning of tv. Just look at Beverly hillbilies and some of the stuff done by Cary Grant.

Hence the term 'programming'.

Last edited:
We had a duesy of a earthquake here, but truth be told only a few of us lost power and even then it was less than 8 hrs. Heck the roads that collapsed were fixed to the point where it was normal beat up ak roads wjthin the week. The national news that day was comical. Just remember sitting in my recliner with the heat going watching some national pundit roll about the terror and severity of the quake... remember asking my wife if I'd lived through the same experience as he was describing. Learned a lot about media. Not much different when the family including my 88 year old grandmother rolled through the the sneeze that shall not be named....

Sky can only fall so many times, eventually the chickens just stop caring.

Wonder how many bears died of old age, cancer, or car accidents each year.... betcha it tops 3...
Here is an example of the lying media, I've got another of a so called reporter in a boat with victims that cannot get or out because of the flooding except that a man comes walking past them in ankle deep water.

Attachments

• cnn anderson cooper lying in ditch.png
    cnn anderson cooper lying in ditch.png
    426.6 KB · Views: 51
if they would spread the Griz out across the states. This would be such a problem, if it's a problem.
I agree with others on trust the Fed's. I don't, and a lot of them are working for themselves. I spent about 30 years on a Water District. I went off the buget control conittee for a couple of years. We went about $500,000.00 behind. A new person was elected to the board. Between the two of us and staff, we turned it around and as we turned over the district to a much larger district we were ahead by about 15 million. Larger is not sometime better. That I feeling now it has ended a big mistake.
Budgeting is hard to due. These boo's in Washington are so screw up. Example 15 million to a bridge to nowhere in AZ, and a trail in the east coast for Obama. When our jets couldn't fly. B.J. couldn't figure out where the money should go for a good project.

My wife is a nurse at the local hospital. If Covid is 'fake' and made up you could have fooled us. You want to talk about believe what you see vs what you hear on the news? Well here's what we saw: My wife got Covid very early on in 2020. She was pregnant. The pregnancy was tracking fine until she was sick for a month with the 'made up' virus. After that, the baby's health went downhill - slow growth, heart problems and all sorts of other stuff. My wife developed pre-eclampsia, and her blood pressure was going through the roof - like possible stroke. She nearly died from THAT and the baby was stillborn at 6 months. They now know that Covid causes pre-eclampsia and fetal growth restriction.

Who on here is and expert on infectious disease? None that I've seen. Who on here is reading online made up conspiracy theories? A lot of people it sounds like. If you distrust the 'fake news' so much, why do you give your trust so readily to people who have ZERO expertise, and are only looking to profit? I think the news overhypes everything, too, but you can't ignore how many people have gotten sick and died.

If you're a plumber, would you trust your doctor's advice on how to replace your old galvanized pipes to pex? If you're a carpenter, would you trust your doctor's opinion on how to replace a weight bearing wall that got damaged? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about disease? Why do you think you know ANYTHING about China? Have you even been there?

The last few years were actually really hard on a lot of people and my family is included in that. I'll never get to meet my little girl who died and my wife nearly died at the same time as a result of taking care of the idiot masses who didn't take Covid seriously. If none of that is real, go ahead and let me know which government agency faked that.

In the meantime, maybe we can just talk about reloading, optics, bullet and powder choice, and other hunting related topics?

@Coyote Shadow Tracker you should delete this whole thread so these idiots don't have ANOTHER place to talk about their little fantasies. I just recently joined this forum because I love hunting and shooting, but this makes me wonder if there's anywhere to escape the internet nut jobs spewing their craziness.

Last edited:
@Blandry Does someone talking about something that happened in real life make you uncomfortable? If real people don't talk about what really happened then it's just the 'fake news' making it up. Maybe I should just follow your lead and announce that Covid was manufactured and released intentionally because you just sit in front of your little computer repeating whatever you read online that entertains you.