3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

No you don't!

How can anyone want another species of animals get a strain of an uncontrolled virus to kill them.

Could wipe out the HUMAN population.

What if it spreads to other animals and another strain to Humans.

Think before what you wish!

Look what just happened with the Coronavirus 19

The Bird Flu Avian Virus

Spanish Flu

I pray for all of us that there is not another Crono19!!!

Or worse/

The animals will survive - but willYou hope the wolve we??

I hope the wolves get it.
To hope the wolves get it is crazy.They are a Canine which would transfer over to all other dogs.And it would/could jump over to humans just like Feline Parvo jumped to dogs.Right now feline parvo is killing off Lions abd Leopards in Africa.
Watch what you wish for.

Len & Jill

I get it buddy.
I'm afraid to watch the news anymore.Another catastrophe around every corner
Better go hid! The Russia are coming. I have walked in the Valley. I learned a long time ago if you live your life in fear, you won't get to far. Just like the Covid is and was protrayed. At first it kind of bug me, then thinking about. If I die so be it. You can't fear everything, just be careful or be aware. Life goes on we wether we are here or not. The old man above knowns where we are headed. Put your faith in the lord.
During my stay In the fields of Vietnam,. Twice a day, I would thank the lord for seeing either the sun raise or set. I would Ponder if I was going to see the next sun raise or set. That was 53 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm not one to post negative or bad info but ....I live in area in Michigan with 100's of Amish people ...not one of them got or died from the "RONA " but I guess that's because they dont have TV !
They just went on with Life as usual.

The Fake News is destroying our World around us .
It's to late in my Life to get excited about it . I just fear for my Kids and Grandkids .

Enough said ...carry on Everybody .

Rum Man
Amen to the concern for my kids, grandkids and great grandkids. I trust zero of what the CDC and other government agencies spew out.