26 Nosler brass available?

Hired Gun

I'm getting a lot of call for the 26 Nosler but am leery of building any for lack of brass. I'm afraid with only one source of manufacture that it might be a couple more years before production can meet the demand.

Anyone have any insight?

I've got some on backorder at Midway, but not looking for it anytime soon. It was originally supposed to be available 4-13, that got pushed back to 4-30, who knows when it will finally show.

Good news is the rifle won't be ready for several months yet so there's no hurry.

I thought I read that Len will have a rifle ready next month. Can't help but wonder if he has brass or ammo yet and if so who his connection is.

Chris

They just had picture of the first correct head stamp brass a couple weeks ago, I don't even think it was a production run. Cart WAY before the horse!

You could form them from any of the RUM cases if you had the correct forming dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.