.257 Berger 115 VLD

canderson

I know this is a touchy subject, but I was curious if anyone out there might have a box or partial box of .257 115 gr. VLD. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any at this time. I just bought a 25-06 from the local gunsmith and was wanting to try these bullets. I can buy outright for a reasonable price or will be willing to trade for 30 cal bullets. I have a pretty good supply of several brands and weights of 30 cal. Please let me know, I guess I am just a little impatient.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

There's a fellow who advertises on one of these forums that sells samples. As I recall, the name of the site is www.samplebullets.com, or close to that. He sells small sample lots specifically for this sort of trial. There's a minimum order, but it's pretty reasonable, and you can mix & match several different bullets to reach that minimum. Might be worth a shot (no pun intended).

Kevin Thomas
Berger Bullets

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.