Has Berger Stopped Making 115 VLD .243 Hunting Bullets

Jimhoodag

Has Berger stopped making 115 VLD .243 hunting bullets? I purchased a 1:7 twist barrel specifically for that bullet and have contacted every online dealer and some offline since January. Berger claims they ran production of some in May, but not one dealer I have contacted received any.

Since Berger was purchased by a Norwegian corporate conglomerate, NAMMO, loyal customers like me can't even get them to send an email to their dealers asking for a box. You know they have the email address of all of their dealers, which leads me to assume they have stopped making them. If so, they ought to just tell me and I will stop looking.

If my assumption is incorrect, then does anyone know where I can buy some?

Jim Hood
Houston, MS

I'd buy out the Midway stock of 115 target bullets that are on sale. With a 7 twist I'd be willing to bet they perform great on deer.

Sold all my Berger bullets except my 185 Juggernauts. Because they are so hard to get and not worth the pain to try to find them. I really like Berger but if you can't find them why not find something else comparable? Went to custom for target bullets and back to regular cup and core for hunting bullets. I don't have long shots where I hunt so the cup and core work just fine and quite a bit cheaper. I had around 7-800 115 VLD Hunting and should have kept them but I always do stupid stuff. Hope you find some but there are other bullets that will work just as good, but, Bergers sure do shoot good ..