25-06 loads

roninflag

have you tried 115 berger vld in your 25-06? mine happens to be a remington 700 sendero heavy matte black barrel. roninflag

Nice gun...I have the same model, with the exception of a new barrel.

I tried those bullets maybe 3 years ago in that barrel. I didn't get to play around with the 115's too much. I shot them mostly at 300 yards, nothing spectacular maybe a 3 inch group here or there. But, my barrel was getting old and worn by the time I tried them. The time I tried them at 1000 yards I had trouble hitting a 30" tv.

There was a thread awhile back started by Redbone, Called 25-06 loads I believe, just do a seach on that.

There was a fellow on there, using your same model gun in 25-06 for 1000 yard factory class competition. He gives his load, and it seemed like a good one.

FLYBUSTER- thanks for the info . did the search. interesting . 115 berger not mentioned. i got them for target shooting. i have 87 berger and 115 nosler baltip too. the good news sounds like if it is anything like my other senderos i should find something that IT/i like. roninflag

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.