1200yd culligan water jug shot..

I like your style, man after my own heart. Got the tent thing going on to keep the sun off the dome. Sweet rifle. Long distances and it all comes together. Great Vid.

Sweeeeet shootin'. That's a great lookin rig too. do you mind telling us who put it together? Just wondering if it was someone local. I'm from the Kalispell area too, lower valley. Nice job on the video also, awesome editing.

Sweeeeet shootin'. That's a great lookin rig too. do you mind telling us who put it together? Just wondering if it was someone local. I'm from the Kalispell area too, lower valley. Nice job on the video also, awesome editing.

Lower valley meats, is the best, it was built by Randy at R&D precision, not from around here, we'll just leave it at that.. you didn't use to have a nieghbor named Dana, did you?

Sure did, Dana sold his place last year my place is about 400 yards north. I agree, Lower Valley Meats does a great job, had a couple whitetails made into all the goodies last year and they turned out waaaay tasty.
We know you can make the big shot with that rifle, so how does it group? I'd be curious to know more about the smith, I hadn't heard of them before, although I admit to having limited experience in the field i'm learning a lot here.
Congrats again on some great shooting.

Sure did, Dana sold his place last year my place is about 400 yards north. I agree, Lower Valley Meats does a great job, had a couple whitetails made into all the goodies last year and they turned out waaaay tasty.
We know you can make the big shot with that rifle, so how does it group? I'd be curious to know more about the smith, I hadn't heard of them before, although I admit to having limited experience in the field i'm learning a lot here.
Congrats again on some great shooting.

Small world Dana is my cousin, he would have been out there with his 300 when i shot 1200 but he was working on his new house, and they just had a baby, anyway here is a couple groups at 175yds from load development,

300rum063.jpg

300rum064-1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.