• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zermatt Origin Action

They sold you on an Orgin, you will like it I think. Maybe call northland shooting supply he may have one in stock.

It seems like the best option for my needs. I can use all the aftermarket 700 footprint stocks/mags, but utilize all of my savage barrels and tools. Match made in heaven.
I linked you one in stock in your other thread

Good choice on the Origin!

Now, do the right thing and get you a triggertech to go on it. You can thank me later 😅
Which trigger tech are you running? I have owned them all at this point for gas and bolt guns.

I think mine is just a primary curved with the ridges. I also had a diamond in my AR for a while with the flat shoe... Liked the feel of that too. As far as I know, the only real difference between primary and diamond is bottom pull weight. Primary serves my needs well 😃

I haven't used many 700 pattern triggers but I honestly have a hard time believing there is better, at least for field hunting and shooting!

I think mine is just a primary curved with the ridges. I also had a diamond in my AR for a while with the flat shoe... Liked the feel of that too. As far as I know, the only real difference between primary and diamond is bottom pull weight. Primary serves my needs well 😃

I haven't used many 700 pattern triggers but I honestly have a hard time believing there is better, at least for field hunting and shooting!
I have tried a bunch but the difference is pretty minimal to me, so I have been happy with my TT. I run a Diamond in a couple ARs and in 2 bolt guns. They are amazing in both, however I wouldn't recommend the diamonds bottom weight for a hunting rifle.