• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zermatt long action barrel

vern.284

Looking to tinker with something new. My first customish long range setup. Looking for a chambered shouldered or barrel nut barrel for a Zermatt origin long action. If you have something laying around that you are tripping over let's have a chat. Standard bolt face or magnum I have both. Steel or carbon fiber I don't think I care much right now. I will say I'm not looking for brand new definitely used as I haven't decided on where I want to end up. If you have something unique and have dies to sell with I'm open to that. Thanks

Some ideas but not the only the only ones:
300 win mag
30-06
280/280 AI
7 saum
284 winchester
Something .257 ish

20" 300 rum proof carbon shouldered prefit by straightjacket armory for 600. About 40 rounds through it

So the stock I have is a regular fill not a magnum. The biggest I can use is a 300 win mag. I should have found that out first I apologize

I have a new, PVA 7 PRC if you are interested? I will take 450$ for it. I think it is a 26", but will need to verify.