• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Victory V8 4.8-35x60 Riflescope Reticle 60 ASV/LR

300Ultra2016

condition: new
make / manufacturer: Zeiss
model name / number: V8
This is a brand new opened box scope. Please do your homework before you ask me questions, just Google the model number.

I changed my mind after I purchased this scope, mainly because I underestimated the elevation and roughness of the mountains I plan to hunt this year. So I decided to go for an ultra light weight rifle and this high power scope needs to go ASAP.

ZEISS scopes comes with 100% lifetime warranty. The serial number has NOT been registered under my name yet. So you will get a warranty for no problems! Once you get the scope, you may call Zeiss USA at 1-800-441-3005 to verify the serial number.

This scope comes with a free Talley 36mm rings in the box and free Talley steel base. The steel base is NOT in the box, please see photo No.8 for details.

This scope also comes with custom Kenton BDC Turrets, there is a unused code in the box, when you get your own ballistic data, use that code at their website to get a free turret. See photos!

All the above promotions by Zeiss USA will end July 1, 2017. So you better buy it now way ahead of the hunting season before everyone goes crazy and pays stupid price to getting their new gears.

I do NOT answer questions by email. Email me your number and best time to contacts. Thank you!

I really prefer to meet in person around northern Virginia, but there is also an eBay listing.https://www.ebay.com/itm/172603990045

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg