• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 Rapid-Z 1000 Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scope with Lockable Target Turr

WWAT1995

New in box, never mounted - $900.00
Price includes – shipping, insurance, and tracking fees.

PHOTO_20161202_065907.jpg

PHOTO_20161202_180919 edit.jpg

PHOTO_20161202_181138 edit.jpg

Some Additional Information from Zeiss's website:
The Conquest HD5 5-25x50 with Rapid-Z 1000 ballistic reticle offers a compact, lightweight design that is shorter than many 3-12x scopes today. The Rapid-Z 1000 ballistic reticle, provides numbered holdover lines allowing the shooter to place precise shots on targets out to 1000 yards. The lockable target turret comes as standard and makes compensation easier than ever before, plus includes side parallax adjustment knob (left side). The HD5 comes with a lifetime transferable defect warranty. German engineered – very durable, rugged and precise.

This item remains for sale until ALL arrangements are finalized with a buyer I deem, in my sole discretion, to be qualified. I reserve the right to consider multiple offers, and no offer will create a binding contract until I am satisfied with buyer qualifications, mode and terms of payment, and until all details of shipping (including insurance, packaging requirements, shipping costs, and risk of loss) are worked out.

Re: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 Rapid-Z 1000 Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scope with Lockable Target

Are you open to offers?

Re: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 Rapid-Z 1000 Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scope with Lockable Target

Sure, reasonable offers welcome. PM me

Bump

Following post, will have to wait till my rifles build is paid for then I'll know what $ I have for a scope, looks like a nice piece of glass