• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zastava M808 300 WIN MAG

IndianaMatt

Guys, I have a Zastava M808 that I would like to sell or trade. The rifle is in like new condition. I believe I shot it maybe 5 times. It's a 300 Win Mag. I have a Vortex Diamondback Tactical mounted on it I believe with Vortex rings. I can send photos of the rifle and will get them posted here as soon as I can. Price with optic is $800. Bare rifle is $500. Open to trades, currently looking for a dedicated turkey shot gun or large bore lever action rifle. Let me know what you have I will consider about anything.

The reason for selling is I just don't need it. I have another Win Mag that I prefer over this one. I purchased this one on an impulse buy because I really like the design of the action. The milled rail and detachable magazine. This is not a Mauser type controlled feed action.

Thanks for looking

Guys, I have a Zastava M808 that I would like to sell or trade. The rifle is in like new condition. I believe I shot it maybe 5 times. It's a 300 Win Mag. I have a Vortex Diamondback Tactical mounted on it I believe with Vortex rings. I can send photos of the rifle and will get them posted here as soon as I can. Price with optic is $800. Bare rifle is $500. Open to trades, currently looking for a dedicated turkey shot gun or large bore lever action rifle. Let me know what you have I will consider about anything.

The reason for selling is I just don't need it. I have another Win Mag that I prefer over this one. I purchased this one on an impulse buy because I really like the design of the action. The milled rail and detachable magazine. This is not a Mauser type controlled feed action.

Thanks for looking
Pictures?

View attachment 325765View attachment 325766

THOSE ARE NOT MY RIFLE. They are exactly the same and a good representation of what I have.
Perhaps, but to help on your sale, you need to post the "actual" picture of what you are selling, not the above. GLWS.

Tips for sellers.jpg