• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT - Tikka standard bolt face for mag bolt face.

wapitiaddict

I have a Tikka bolt with standard bolt face that I would trade for a bolt with magnum bolt face. Any of you have a magnum Tikka that you want to convert to a non mag?

Just FYI long rifles inc. will soon be making tikka mag bolts. I messaged them the other day to see if they would open mine up to magnum and that was their response. Best wishes to you!

Just FYI long rifles inc. will soon be making tikka mag bolts. I messaged them the other day to see if they would open mine up to magnum and that was their response. Best wishes to you!

Did LRI indicate how much they would be charging? Hoping to find a trade partner so I don't have to buy an extra bolt.

Did LRI indicate how much they would be charging? Hoping to find a trade partner so I don't have to buy an extra bolt.
If you do end up buying one, I may want to buy your standard bolt face from you. I don't have one to trade but I'm swapping one bolt between two gun right now.

Another option....Shaen rifles will open up the bolt face from standard to magnum for about $135

Another option....Shaen rifles will open up the bolt face from standard to magnum for about $135
I've actually reached out to him. That will be my backup option if I can't find someone to trade with.

TTT. My standard bolt is brand new. Willing to trade for a magnum bolt that is used but still in great condition.