• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Speer 7mm 160 GR Magnum Mag-Tip Bullets

Roughrice

Oldie Goldie!
I have a box of 80ct Speer 7mm 160 Mag-Tip bullets that I'd trade for other 7mm hunting bullets.
Had these for a while and tried to load them for my new 7 SAUM but it didn't like em.
They are sitting and won't be used.
I'd rather trade for now.
Thanks

Attachments

• mag1.JPG
    mag1.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 45
  • mag.JPG
    mag.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Ok guys... They do not have the pretty red, white or blue pointy tip on them but they surely are as good or better than lots of cup and core bullets out there.

Anything really. I have other bullets that I already have developed loads for.
I was just offering these up as they are good hunting bullets and my new 7 SAUM barrel seems not to want them. lol
I thought maybe someone else has a bullet their barrels don't like and we'd trade.

I have 162gr ELD-X that my .280AI doesn't like. Let me get a count and will get back to you this pm if you are interested. Geaux Tigers!

Sounds good.
I can try those in my rifle... may get lucky!
I will check this pm when I get home. It may be late but will get back with you. No sweat if you find something else. 7 Saum was my 2nd choice. .280AI and 7 Saum are ballistic brothers!

I have 80 162gr ELD-X on hand. I will be tied up for a few days, but we can touch base Thursday or Friday and if you still want to trade, we'll do it. I was thinking, just ship to each other in an even trade. Let me know what you think. Thanks