• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Seekins Havak 6 Creedmoor With the McMillan Stock

Brianc74

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
This is not for sale at this time. I would like to just trade. But if you want to buy. PM me an offer.
Seekins Havak 6 Creedmoor. This is one of the rifles from the 1st batch in 2017. It has the Mcmillan Game Warden stock and is pillar bedded to the Barreled action. These stocks are by far the best in the Havak like. Round count is about 118 including barrel break-in. I bought the rifle for my kido. He likes his 300 Win Mag to much. So this is up for trade for some glass or larger caliber. Things interested in:
Leupold MK5 3.6-18x44 Moa might be $ on my end. Depends on Illuminated or not.
Gunwerks BR2 or BR2500 plus $ on your end
Custom or semi custom rifles in 6.5 PRC or larger up to 7mm plus or minus $
Just PM me with offers
Brian

Last edited:
Good question. I did send you a PM.

The rifle is a very accurate rifle. I have only shot factory ammo. Shot Federal GM match Berger 105, and Hornady 87 Vmax. The Federal shot 1/2" and the Hornady shot less then 1/2" at 100 yards. At 500 I did shoot some groups less then 1.5" with the Federal and the hornady did open up to 3" groups all on steel plates. All groups shot had been 5 shot.

Brian

Last edited:
chris text sent out yesterday.
Also all other PMs answered
I don't have to trade this off or sell it. I'm not loosing my home or anything. So please. If you want to trade. Make everything fair. I'm not going to loose my shorts on this. If you are wanting MSRP and or plus on your end then that is what I want in value on this rifle. Otherwise if you value your trade at 30% off msrp that that is what I will do for this rifle.

Brian

Last edited: