• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT or Sell - Kifaru Ultralite frame

OmegaRed

Kifaru Duplex Lite frame
As new

This is a 26" - would like to trade for a 24"

Last edited:
Price photos?
It looks as new. No rips, tears, stains, or signs of use. Also looking through my invoice it's a Duplex Lite.

They are $425 plus tax and ship. I would need close to that as I need to buy one to replace this should it sell instead of be traded which would be preferred. Also would depend on trading stays and frame sheet vs straps and belt. We'd have to work through those details.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-092406_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220416-092406_Drive.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 35
Thanks letting a buddy know who's looking for a pack. He is 6-3 so needs a taller frame.

You can just order the 24" composite stays for $90.00 from Kifaru. I've switched mine before and it is super easy. You don't need a whole new frame just because the stays are wrong.

You can just order the 24" composite stays for $90.00 from Kifaru. I've switched mine before and it is super easy. You don't need a whole new frame just because the stays are wrong.
You can - but that throws me into a different shoulder strap size per Kifaru. I just bought an Exo and might be selling this whole thing with a Stryker XL if I like the Exo better.