• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT my 22-250 stuff for your .243 stuff

angus-5024

Hey all,
I bought a reloading kit last year from an estate sale and it had a whole bunch of brass and dies with it. It came with between 100-200 peices of 22-250 brass and a bunch of .45 auto, .38 special (lots of nickel crap), 303 british brass and others. It also came with dies for each. I dont shoot pistols or have any of the cals. that he had so I was hoping that I could swap for some .243 brass. I'm not the most experienced reloader so I cant tell you If it's all in really good shape or not, but it looks good to me. I also have bullets for each that might be good for plinking. the .223 bullets are Speer flat base and I have 4-5 boxes of them. I think that they are 55 grain but dont quote me on that.

So If anyone has .243 dies/brass/bullets that arent being used and wants something that I have let me know. If I can get enough to start shooting the .243 win then I'll give the rest away. Thanks guys, hope that we can do a win-win here. I hope to trade within Canada for shipping purposes but it doesnt really matter.

JM

Hornady
100gr interlock "pulled"bullets 125 count
70gr spire point 154 count
70gr SXSP 25 count
65gr v-max 62 count
Midway
105gr a-max 45 count
Nosler
100 gr solid base factory 2nd's 50 count
I might have an extra 2x fired brass 50 count
Interested in 55 gr 224 bullets, let me know what brand you have, weight and type of bullet. Thank you, Dave [email protected]

Last edited: