• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT IMR 4350 for IMR 4064

BlackKnight755

I have 5 unopened one pound bottles of IMR 4350 that I would like to trade for 5 unopened bottles of IMR 4064. I am in southeast Georgia and would like to do a face to face but if I have to I can ship. If you have an unopened 8 pound jug let me know, I can get 3 more pounds (right now) but it probably wont last long...

Still looking. I will outright buy some if you will ship it. I would like to buy enough to make it worth the shipping fee (at least 3 or more lbs). Let me know if you have some or if you know where some is. Thanks, BK

Thanks for the bump Jimmy but I think its going to be fruitless. No bites yet at ANY type of trade or sale offer. I will find some before its all over yet! I guess you can have the IMR 4350 if you can get it to work for your project.

Third generation shooting supply has imr 4064 in stock as of right now. Hope it helps ya out. Now if I could just find h4350!

I have a 8# unopened 4895 if that woould be closer to 4064