• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT for 7mm 160 accubond

bonecollector777

Anyone have any 160s they want to trade for? I've got some retumbo, h1000, and h4350 if local in az and also have a few berger .284 175 elite hunters I'd trade. Or of course will trade cold hard cash.

Shooters Pro Shop recently had seconds available, maybe sign up for their notifications, they did drop twice and I was able to pick some up each time.

Last edited:
I was able to get a couple bags of seconds from SPS the other day. If you need them I would be willing to sell you a bag of 50 when I receive them. No mark up on price, just my cost + shipping. PM me if interested.

Shooters Pro Shop recently had seconds available, maybe sign up for their notifications, they did drop twice and I was able to pick some up each time.
I actually just signed up for those notifications yesterday and talked to their customer service about it. Hopefully can snag a few next time they're available. Thanks!