• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Berger 6.5-156

Short Case

I looking to trade 2 boxes of Berger 6.5 156 ga. for 2 boxes of Nosler 6.5 150 g ABLR
The Berger are the same lot numbers.

I just looked you up and couldn't find anything other than your in Georga
We are part of the Federal Witness Protection Program and have a secret identity. 🤫
What would you like to know about me/us???
I can give you our secret FFL if you PM us.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Edit:
I just looked up Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC and could not believe how much information is on the web about me with even pictures and complete work history - Resumes, previous employees on my teams giving reviews of my management style.
FFL information is open for anyone to see.
The internet knows everything even if you didn't post it. If there is anything digital about you - it can be found on the WEB!

Glad I have my information under the WPP.

Last edited:
We are part of the Federal Witness Protection Program and have a secret identity. 🤫
What would you like to know about me/us???
I can give you our secret FFL if you PM us.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Edit:
I just looked up Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC and could not believe how much information is on the web about me with even pictures and complete work history - Resumes, previous employees on my teams giving reviews of my management style.
FFL information is open for anyone to see.
The internet knows everything even if you didn't post it. If there is anything digital about you - it can be found on the WEB!

Glad I have my information under the WPP.
Great Guy to deal with everyone !
His place is Top Secret though ...
if you know the special Password then your in ! 😂😂🤣🤣

Rum Man