• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT .308 ammo for .22 RF rifle

ducky

What I have to trade is some .308 ammunition, and I bought all this at what I'd call a regular price. So I'm not asking for more trade value than what I have cost in this ammunition. I'd really like a .22 LR or WMR bolt action rifle with threaded barrel, Savage 93 or Ruger American. I'd prefer the LR over WMR, and it has to be threaded.

100 rounds of Barnes Vor-TX 130 grain TTSX. A little caveat on this, I'm waiting on my case of this ammunition to arrive. I had to buy way more than I needed to get a decent price. I'm not willing to sell this outright but it's trade value is $210 towards your trade.

160 rounds of PPU 150 grain SP ammunition. This shot just okay in my rifle, this would definitely work for hunting at most normal ranges (300 yds or less). This ammunition I'd sell outright for $144 + UPS shipping.

30 rounds of Peter's Blue Tip 165 grain will sell for $30 or same value towards trade. I will not sell or trade separately, it just isn't worth my time on such a small amount.

Posted on other forums as well.

Last edited: