• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Marlin 1894fg 41 mag- traded!

minute of elk

i bought this little beauty to make a matched-caliber set with my 41 mag blackhawk BPD (Bear Pill Dispenser), but i never shoot my cowboy safe queen, so i may as well pass it on to someone who'll better appreciate it. i think i have the box, but i'll have to check the storage unit...

i've only put about 30 rounds through it. it shot pretty damned accurately for me- especially considering my lack of skills with open sites.

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

the gun is in excellent condition. i'm listing it here & the hide first. if it doesn't move in a week or two i'll put it on gunbroker.

sale- i'd like $800 in cashiers check- providing your FFL can accept from an individual

trades- i'm looking for an AR with a decent trigger & free floated barrel upper- something more geared toward shooting targets & 4 legged things with fur. i'm not interested in fancy stocks or mall ninja accessories, just looking for a simple, dependable, accurate AR that i can build on

talk to me if you think we can work something out.

Did you sell your marlin 1894 41mag and if not would you sell it i am interested thanks