• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Leupold 3.5-10x50 AO Tactical

G

Excellent shape Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x50 AO Matte Tactical. Target knobs,Medium Duplex Reticle, 1" tube, Butler Creek Caps, Box & Papers. Leupold STD rings and bases(two piece, rev. front)for M700 included.Reduced----$400.00 plus shipping or trade for 4.5-14x40 matte tactical, 6.5-20x40 matte target, or 8.5-25x40 matte target. Target dot or duplex reticle ok, must have target knobs.

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

[ 03-22-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Chris,

I have a Vari X III tactical 4.5-14x40 with the target knobs.

I got it from www.swfa.com.

It has a cosmetic flaw.

The original owner must have gone nuts on the rear scope ring when he 1st put the scope on his gun. Or he overshimmed the scope. There is a dent and a scratch through the finish.

I've had the scope on a custom 338 WSM and it is currently on a 30-338 Win Mag custom A-Square rifle.

The scope works fine.

I just line the rear ring up over the dent and the scratch.

Let me know if you are interested.

If you can take a pic. of the scratch and email it to me I'll take a look at it and decide. I'd like to know what I'm getting before I commit. I have a photo posted of my scope at www.glocktalk.com under accessories in their classified section. CJ

sold pending funds
grin.gif