• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Ted Williams Model 100 30-30 WIN 94.......High Standard Sentinel MK1 .22 LR 9 Sho

muskieman223

Selling a very nice Sentinel Mark 1 High Standard in .22 LR. 9 shot capacity. Clean and shoots well, minor usage marks. Shipped from my FFL to yours. Gun will be shipped fully insured with signature confirmation. If payment not received by June 23, then gun will not ship till July 6th (I will be on vacation that timeframe)

SOLD Asking 400 shipped/insured, reasonable offers listened to

Rws8n62l.jpg

IvY4Qfjl.jpg

C0A20hBl.jpg

0QMKfDml.jpg

Very nice Ted Williams 100 in 3030, woods is great, metal is very good with only a few minor marks in the bluing, some light rust on the receiver, but otherwise this gun is easily a 8/10. Gun is missing the sight elevator but that is easily replaceable (same as Win 94) I am not an FFL so make sure you FFL will accept shipment from a private seller with drivers license. If need to ship from my FFL add 30 dollars. Gun will be shipped fully insured with signature confirmation. If payment not received by June 23, then gun will not ship till July 6th (I will be on vacation that timeframe)

Asking 500 shipped/insured, reasonable offers certainly listened to

bwUnBE2l.jpg

WUlwAMml.jpg

T0FdZUil.jpg

tVFEKpkl.jpg

AY4VKf3l.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts