• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44 BT 4W

lilharcher

Swaro z6.jpg Swaro 4W.jpg

For sale is my LNIB Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44mm w/ Ballistic Turret w/ 4W reticle........purest, cleanest hunting scope I have ever owned. With 30mm tube, amazing performance in low light conditions. I bought it from a sportsman journalist who owned it for 2-weeks, completed a thorough review for magazine/online, then sold it to me. I mounted it on my rifle and shot it twice at the range and it hasn't been touched since, which is the reason for the sale (working too much....sadly). Never been in field. Glass is perfect and scope looks brand new.......comes with original box and all paperwork. Priced to sell at $1,600 SHIPPED/INSURED (new on Euro Optic is $2,259).

Happy to snap and send some pics to those interested....send me a PM. As with all my sales, happy to provide full money-back return within 5-days of receipt, subject to you paying return shipping. Have done tons of transactions w/o any issues. Thanks for looking! -Matt-

PMs replied w/ Pics sent. Took Pics and gave it another detailed look-over last night....reiterate PERFECT condition both body and lenses. Definitely in Like New condition and consistent w/ what retailers would call Demo A, but at a better price point...hahaha. Here are pics:

Swaro1.jpg
Swaro2.jpg
Swaro3.jpg

Lens are without any scratches.....butler creek covers were removed for picture and although not present to the naked eye, my canon lenses obviously picked up the finest of dust particles. PM me with any additional questions. Thanks!

Recent Posts