• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Rem 700 VLS 6MM Rem

antietamgw

I've been a member for a long time though mostly just lurked and haven't sold anything here. I've been active on other sites for many years if you would like to check my Feedback and such. This rifle is posted elsewhere as well.

I've included a link to my Photobucket album where you can scroll through the rest of the pics. PM any questions. Can (and prefer to) meet FTF for Maryland residents or at my dealer near Hagerstown, MD for transfer if you want FTF and are out of state but close enough to take a ride. If shipping is needed, it is extra and at actual cost, to an FFL dealer that accepts shipments from an individual. I can ship through my dealer if necessary, though there will be a charge for it, $15-$20 as I recall. I like USPS but can ship most any way you prefer, as long as it's legal, tracked and insured. Payment by USPS money order please. Thanks for looking!

Rem 700 VLS 6MM A few handling marks on the wood. I just noticed a little finish worn or seperated of the edge of the grip cap, I'll add a pic of that on photobucket later this evening. Has a little bit of blue wear at muzzle from sliding in and out of the case. It came to me from a friend who fired 80 rds of factory ammo at groundhogs and deer. I've not used it and likely won't as I have a build in the works. 26" barrel, looks like 1-9.5 twist, an average measured several times with a tight patch or new brush. Tough to tell as I get a little drag from the worn bearing in the handle of my old Dewey rod and each varied a bit. A very nice rifle, just isn't what I need right now. $625 FTF
Rem 700 VLS 6MM Photos by Antietamgw | Photobucket