• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem 700 LA stocks, B&C and HS Precision

Idaho Trecker

I bought both these stocks for a build and never ended up using them.

First up is the B&C. I bought this stock on here from another member last year. It has not been bedded or used from what I can tell. The only alteration to this stock is the barrel channel has been opened up for a M24 or equivalent. I sat a barreled action with a medium palma in it to see how it looked and there is room for the barrel to breathe. This would work fine with a Remington Sendero/Varmint barrel and could be bedded to be a closer fit to the barrel. I'm not exactly sure if it is a M40 or a varmint stock model.

$230 shipped

P1020591.jpg

P1020589.jpg

P1020592.jpg

Next is a HS Precision that was also purchased from another member here last year. It has an adjustable cheek piece installed. Also it has been bedded by the original owner. It is black with a very very faint green spiderwebbing. The barrel channel is opened for a Remington Sendero/Varmint. Not sure on the model again.

$290 shipped

P1020590.jpg

Could you please send some pics of your stocks..Im looking for a tactical or heavy varmint. I have a douglas heavy target barrel. it is a straight taper from 2.25 to 8.50 at the muzzle.please let me know is either will work for me thanks bobgun):)

Robert

There are pictures on top of this thread. Either stock will work for what you have. We emailed back and forth a month or two ago about these stocks.
Ryan

im sorry about that as you can tell i dont have a clue what im doing. ill take the bell &carlson if you will take 210.00 for it.and could you please e mail me at [email protected] if we have to use this thread im going to need help. thank you very much for your patients hope to here from you soon bob.