• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS NIB Swarovski SLC 15x56 WB NEU binoculars

338LM

WTS NIB Swarovski SLC 15x56 WB NEU binoculars. I purchased this pair of binoculars approx. 2 months ago. I have looked through them a few times. They are in absolutely perfect factory condition and come with everything that came with them (box, manual, warranty card, snap shot adapter, neck strap, case, lense cloth, and tripod adapter). Swarovski's tripod adapter is a very well thought out design for mounting on a tripod compared to other binocular tripod adapters that are out on the market. These binoculars are as good as you can get for long range observation and detailed viewing of smaller objects. They are also very good for viewing in lowlight conditions.
Warranty card is not filled out and a sales receipt can be sent to the buyer from the optics company I purchased them from making you the original purchaser. Swarovski has one of the best warranty's in the business.
I am asking $1850 or best offer.
USPS money order or certified check. Retail price is $2279. I will pay for the shipping INCONUS. No trades. See the Swarovski website for description and specifications. Binoculars SLC 56 - SWAROVSKI OPTIK - Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes, Hunting, Birdwatching, Travel & Leisure, Digiscoping

If you are interested or have any questions please PM or email me.

Sold pending funds

Swarovski-SLC-15x56-WB-Binocular-with-Tripod-Adaptor.jpg

Last edited:
All reasonable offers taken into consideration.

Last edited: