• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: NIB Sightron SIII 3.5-10x44 IRMOA $660

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyboy333

For sale is a NIB Sightron SIII 3.5-10x44 IRMOA. Features illuminated MOA reticle, extra crisp exposed turrets, great SIII glass etc.

I just bought this scope a week ago to replace my SIII 6-24x50 only bc I wanted a more compact package on my AR-10. This scope was shipped straight from Sightron in NC. Turns out my uncle has the SIII 3.5-10x44 as well and wants more magnification and is selling his to me for a discounted rate.

Again, my scope is NIB (never mounted) and all wrapped accessories are still in the original sealed wrap except for the battery for the reticle. I installed it to take a look. Everything functions perfectly and honestly has slightly better "clicks" than either of the other two SIII's I've fondled (which also felt great).

Lifetime transferable no-hassle warranty.

Will post pics around midnight when I get home from work.

$660+$15shipping (insured)
Will ship same day if early enough.

Dan @(724) 833-5508

[email protected]

Attn: I'm currently in an area with no cell service. Had to go up on a hill to post this. So if you reply I probably wont respond until 11:30 ish eastern.

PRICE DROP & photos

$620+$15 shipping. You will not find it cheaper

null_zps39a38c25.jpg

null_zps0d7e5b9d.jpg

null_zpsf8021112.jpg

null_zps58428459.jpg

null_zps9fe10666.jpg

Price drop $599

Price drop to $599 +15 ship. This is much less than I paid for it 2 weeks ago

Would you be interested in trading this scope for my Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 illuminated EMDR? Pm me for details.

Sorry Sir. I already have the scope I need and I actually need to sell this to pay off the scope I bought from my uncle. So I have to sell it. Sorry bout that.

Well hey that sounds great. It's still in the original shipping Box sitting in my safe. It will probably still be here anyway by the time you sell your scope because it hasn't gone yet. :) and the price isn't going any lower. Just let me know whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.