• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: NIB Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 3.5-21x50 #ET35215GZ

230grRN

Brand new in box just as received, haven't even opened it. This is the new ERS 3.5-21x50 from Bushnell. Its got the 10 Mil per turn turrets and the zero stop along with a 34mm tube and G2 reticle also comes with the sunshade. Here is a link to Bushnells site with all the info. I bought two of these but decided I want more scope power for the second rifle, so selling the 2nd one. The scope is for sale on a couple of other sites as well. I'll take a couple of picture of the unopened box and post them up soon $1850 Shipped.

Bushnell - ERS 3.5-21x 50mm

Here are some pictures of the unopened box. The mounted scope is the one I'm keeping and is for reference only.

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 12
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 10
  • S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 11
  • S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 13
There has been some confusion as to which scope this is. This scope is not the G2DMR that has been on the market now for a couple years. This is the new ERS just released by Bushnell before SHOT show this year, which is very similar to the DMR, but has new features including the 10 MIL per turn turrets and a zero stop. Prices at online retailers are $1949