• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: GAP 7 WSM plus accessories

airborne trooper

Looking to sell my GAP 7WSM. 25 in Bartlein barrel same specs as the crusader. I'm the second owner of it and got it off the hide from a guy he knew George. GAP did the load work up for it. Round count is around 500 rounds. I bought it and fired 82 rounds so somewhere around 600 rounds down the pipe. The rifle will come with the following:

Redding Competition bullet seating die and full length resizing, one mag, 116 loaded rounds (180 Berger Hunting VLDs)and at least 100 pieces of virgin brass and 82 fired pieces of brass. It will come with a badger thruster brake not the thunder beast brake and may have more brass I have dig everything out.

Weight is around 14.5 pounds

It shoots like a GAP should. I'm not bolt gun guy and prefer gas guns. The rifle has been sitting in my safe for over a year.

Only trade I'm looking for is a La Rue 18 or 20 in 7.62 OBR. I will not separate the package unless the buyer doesn't want the whole enchilada!

Looking for $3250 shipped to your FFL or a OBR trade.

Call or text works 775-354-6O37

Thanks Jet

Posting from my phone and will load some pics up in the morning!

Pics

image_zps74bfclvn.jpeg

image_zpsmnlptvjs.jpeg

image_zps4whbgnrj.jpeg

200 yard groups

image_zpsvhilahhq.jpeg

image_zpsxscfgswv.jpeg

Recent Posts