• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS DSS Custom TC PRO HUNTER ML

nthrut

WTS DSS TC Custom Pro Hunter Muzzleloader

30" Kreiger 1x20 twist barrel
2 # trigger
Boyd laminated pepper stock and forend w/ added Pachmayr recoil pad
Warne picatinney base
Custom die to size bullets
62 Parker bullets already sized for this rifle
75 cases primed w/ Fed 215M primers
130 Wonder Wads
Funnel and muzzle protector that came w/ rifle
Custom ramrod w/ Spinjag
Custom delrin threaded bore guide to use when breech plug is removed, for cleaning barrel
Extra new breech plug
Ballistic decals w/ data
Note BRH data on stock pic.
Fired 38 times

Load is 67 gr VT N120 or 70 gr H4198 @ 2806 fps muzzle velocity
Holds sub MOA to @ least 525 yds. When last shot, 3 shots into 3 1/2" @ that distance. Capable of 3" kill zone shots @ all distances to 500 yds.
Built by Justin Munden DSS Custom Guns, refer to this link

DSS Custom Guns: Custom Smokeless Muzzleloaders, Rifles and Chokes

Currently 1 yr+ waiting time This one is ready to go, worked out, like new, and priced right. Not interested in trades.
$2250, shipped to CONUS, USPS insured, Priority mail, in hard plastic case. Listing here before posting on GB.
Available, under optics for sale on this site, LNIB Z6 2.5 x15x56mm BT and BRH Swarovski scope in lapped Seekins rings, already set up for this rifle to 500+ yds. Ballistic turrets already set. Scope and rings are like new, and a deal!

Additional $2000 for complete setup, ready to hunt!
Any questions, directly to my email: [email protected] for phone #
Payment by USPS MO or certified check, and must be mailed priority mail to me, w/ a tracking #. I'm not going to wait for lost mail.

Last edited:
Bump for a very nice muzzleloader. I have one and I couldn't be happier. More accurate than a lot of center fire rifles.

Thanks. They are, unbelievably accurate, and this package is a deal for someone.

Still for sale. Yes, same on both sides. No cheek piece, can be left or right. Any questions, call me @ 434-336-9900, or cell 434-594-7101. I'm located in southside Va (EDT)

Thanks,

Bob