• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bullseye Target camera system

sirhc76

Bullseye Target camera system standard tripod model. I bought this and used it a few times before it went into storage.

Cleaning out a few items to build up the slush fund. I've had it out to 800yrds with no issues and have video shooting 6in steel at 675. Includes everything shipped from the dealer and is basically new in the box.

Price is $300 local PU 78628 or CONUS shipped, if you want insurance I can add it for whatever you would like to pay for. I can set it up and get more pics if you need them. Prefer PayPal.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• bullseye.jpg
    bullseye.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 10
Is this the sight in or the long range model?

It was the model prior to their current offering. They currently have everything built into an ammo can, sight in model and LR models. Mine was the version they had which was upgrade-able to the LR model using an extender. I asked them about the upgrade when I bought it, at the time I wasn't shooting that far. Ive had this one hooked up to my PC and Android out to 800 yards.

This is similar to mine although I have a newer camera, router and battery pack.

Gear Review: Bullseye Camera System - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog