• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb. Yeti cooler

Whilton1981

Looking for a used yeti cooler. Prefer one that's been USED and affordable because going to strap this one in the back of a UTV. Thanks. Text 6083852812

If you don't want to pay full retail, they sell seconds at a discount out of their home office in Austin TX

Unless you're hell bent on Yeti, there's a company in Louisiana called K2 Coolers. They have a scratch and dent section on their website. I've bought around a dozen coolers from them for clients, employees and a few personal and haven't found a scratch or dent yet. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

Do yourself a favor and google the subject....... yeti coolers are not the best..... in testing..... BUT are the most exspensive....

Thank for all the feedback. You guys are right. YETI is the brand that is most known and I was under the assumption they were the best, but after research they are over priced. Thanks again for all the info

i just purchased a canyon cooler they are made in prescott arizona. they are better than yeti and cost a 100 dollars less. due some research on these you wont be dispointted

Yetis are just the first of this style coolers is why they are so over pried(imo)
I have a yeti 125 that does great, I have roadie that won't keep ice for two day even in the house under a/c
If I had it to do over I sure would have gone another direction. Good thing about them though is they are tuff

New cooler company out Rtic coolers. Yeti size does not represent real volume, it is at best 15% less in volume that stated. The volume is outside dimensions vs inside dimensions which is what counts. This new company website is www.rticcoolers.com
Check them out