• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Tikka 30mm rings-low

i have a DNZ 1 peice LOW tikka 30mm.... if you want it PM me. thinkin $45 shipped. been mounted but never fired.

i may have some warnes kicking around. those work for ya? im a tikka freak and lots of extra stuff. lol

Thanks Alejandro, I'm having the dickens of a time trying to find some 30mm low OEM rings. I have emailed Brownells and Beretta and will find out tomorrow. I might be interested in the Warne's if they're low and not too expensive. Any place you know of that has original Tikka parts? Thanks, powdr

i work at a shop here in ID and our Beretta/tikka rep has told me in the past that they would switch ring sizes for free. the t3 lites come with the 1" rings, if you had some of those, according to this rep, you could just send them to beretta/tikka and they will send you some 30mms. might be worth a call to beretta. i did find those warnes and they are mediums, if you want them $30 and theyre yours.

Alejandro is their any way you could get me a number to get in touch with him. I rally don't like anything but the original rings. I would buy them outright. Let me know if you can help me. I can't wait to start shooting this 338 Federal. powdr

301-283 2191 thats berettas main office here stateside that deals with all brands they import. follow the prompts to Tikka, then customer service. they should help you out.