• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Swaro Z3 3-10x42 BRH

jonseim

Thinking one of these would go nice on a light weight Kimber classic in 6.5 cm. I think I'd want the BRH reticle
Anybody got one they aren't using, also debating putting a leupy 2.5-8x36,, have one with the standard duplex and guessing the bottom of the reticle subtension may be on for a certain yardage and then have to guess and learn from there.
Thanks for any leads, trying to do it on the cheaper side if possible, I'd love used in good condition.
I'm a new guy here for sure, sold a pair of Leica Geovids before I could post here via the help of some members. All were happy with the transaction. Please reach out and I'll provide references, also, I can be found on rokslide, 24hourcampfire and the old Kifaru boards.

Anyone got one sitting around? Or know if one out there your buddy wants to sell so I can put it on a sweet little Kimber 6.5 I bought with a busted up safety?
Thanks,
Jon