• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: stock for Savage 10/12 with 4.40 screw spacing

trevor73402

I'm looking for a stock for a Right handed Savage model 10/12 with a heavy varmit barrell with the newer 4.40 screw spacing and center feed magazine. Bell & carlson, duramax, stockade, mcm, or anything else. Just let me know. I already bought a laminate thumbhole from a well known stock dealer and it was an extremely poor fit and ended up splitting between the pillars so I'm already out $200.

Thanks,

Hello, I currently have a Stockade woodchuck stock for sale, painted in a Gap style camo if you are interested, its fit to the savage 10fp in 4.40 was great but now i have an hs precision stock on it and only need one stock so i am selling the stock for cheap, My link to snipercentral.com is where i posted it for sale is below if you want to take a look, im even willing to work on the price.

sniper central forums

Shoot me an email "mangudai_87(AT)Yahoo.com" if you have any questions about it i check it quite often so dont worry if i recieve it or not, just title it "stockade Stock"

Last edited: