• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Sitka Downpour pants

vanstepm

Looking for size large sitka downpour pants in elevated 2 pattern. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

I have a pair of large downpour elevated twos that have never seen rain. Only worn then a few times to the range over my jeans for extra warmth. I got em from Sitka directly because my previous pair delaminated.

Just wanted to give Citius a shout out. Great guy to work with and extremely true to his word. Had Pants shipped within an hour of agreeing to a price and receiving funds. Deal with confidence if you ever get a chance to work with him.

Van,

Please go to the bottom of the classified section and open buyer/seller feedback. Seach his name, then add that excellent comment to one of the posts about him selling.

Glad the transaction was a good expereince.

Roger

vanstepm was a great guy to work with. Wasn't really looking to sell but heeded the call of a fellow long range guy was in need of some clothes. He made the transaction easy as moms pie. I'd do business with him in a heartbeat.