• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB PSS or Sendero Take off Stock

demarpaint

I am looking for a long action right hand PSS or Sendero take off stock. Not bedded or painted.

If you have on for sale please email me at
demarpaint (at) msn.com

I know where one is, how much you wanting to spend with shipping? This is the sendero with the spiderweb grey design.

[ QUOTE ]
I know where one is, how much you wanting to spend with shipping? This is the sendero with the spiderweb grey design.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have him email me the details and I will make an offer. Thanks
demarpaint (at) msn.com

[ QUOTE ]
here, check this out..
pss stock

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.....I am looking for a long action, the eBay listing is for a short action.

Frank D

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here, check this out..
pss stock

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.....I am looking for a long action, the eBay listing is for a short action.

Frank D

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry about that, good luck on the hunt for one...

Sendero LA stock looks just like this.
300rumr.jpg

Has only the front sling stud for the bipod, it's stainless.

$70 us plus shipping. it was taken off a 300 WM sendero when the owner bought a mcmillan. Gun had never been fired in this stock. I looked the stock over today and found nothing wrong with it. Email me if you want it, I'll give you contact info for the gun shop. They will calculate shipping.

Hi Meister,

Thanks for hooking me up with Russ, he's a great guy to speak with. Money is on its way.

Thanks,
Frank D