• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: NXS 2.5-10x24 or 2.5-10x32 to finish an mk12 mod0 SPR

FatBoy...

Finishing up a project so I am trolling for deals on a Nightforce 2.5-10x24 or a 2.5-10x32. Prefer mildot, moa turrets and zero stop but I am open to any good deal.

Please PM or email me with what you have.

Thank you,

Chris

Ts30 is generally considered the original selection for the mod 0

I am friends with one of the 5SFG guys who painted the original five barrels that went to Crane. We walked through all the variations he had and what he ended up with over time, why it worked and what didn't. . His first scope was a 3.5x10 M3 and eventually they went to the NXS, though they kept the mod0 instead of going to the mod1.

That mkIV is an interesting scope. I'll talk to him about it today. Generally I am a long range guy but this rifle is going to take over as my "short range" coyote rifle, so the fixed parallax is actually a plus in this case. I have taken both the 18 and 20" unit to 600 with decent results from a sling and coat.

Thank you for the info. Nice to see there is still love for the build.

Here is my daughter shooting 600 out of a sling for the first time. Jacket is borrowed and WAY to big :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1421594722743.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1421594722743.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 9
I have a 2.5-10x32 on my Rem 700 SPS 300 BO. I haven't shot it yet with this scope but I did shoot an AR that I had the scope on previously. It sat too low on the AR making it hard to work the charging handle which is why I switched it over to the bolt gun. I'm sure I have original box etc. Not sure if I want to sell it, but I might. I can send pics if you want. I'm sure it does NOT have a mildot reticle if that's what you're looking for. I forget which one it has. I'll open my safe and let you know more tomorrow.

Just bumping this back up. If I could get past the mildot I would be set already but I am gonna try again for a mildot, moa turrets with zerostop, or a 24mm.