• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Need help spending my money!

loosesniper2000

Well I'm in a rare position that my wife doesn't know about. (just kidding) I'm looking to buy a gun and have cash in hand.
I'm open to all offers so if you have something you're wanting to sell shoot me an email or pm letting me know what you have. In particular I'm interested in an Edge but don't know if I have to funds for something that high. I do need a Varmint rifle as well but like I said just let me know what's for sale. I can't go above $1600-1700 though. Here's my email [email protected]
The only reason I'm doing this is I want to get something asap verses waiting several months.:)
Thanks guys

Last edited:
i have a custom remington 700 in 6mm ackley with a 28" krieger barrel and choate ultimate varmint stock.
if your interested i can send pics gun)

One last bump to the top. I think I have my mind made up on what I want but I'm giving it one more try. If anybody has a nice varmint rig let me know. I appreciate all the replies and I feel like a kid in a candy store.
For faster results send me pics to my email or phone
[email protected] or 814 977 2458
Thanks and I'm off to preach this morning.