• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB mcmillan A3 stock!!!!!!!!!

JustC

I am looking for a mcmillan A3 stock with the adjustable cheek piece in either Woodland, forest, or desert camo. The wholesaler sent the wrong stock to the gunsmith, and the rifle is almost done. I need it inletted for 700LA RH BDL action. barrel channel will be BIG, so if it's a small channel, I'll have it opened up.

You can buy new McMillan stocks ready to ship at the LRH store

Please respond even if you know where there is one for sale or someone else you are aware of has on that is not in use.

I don't want to be 3-4 months being able to shoot this thing
frown.gif

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I were left handed
frown.gif

thanks

ANYONE?????????? HELP!!!!

The guy that runs that site, Ken Hunter, is left handed. That might explain why he has so many onhand.
Also he is a great person to deal with.
grin.gif

RedMan*

Nate, he had an A3 without the integral cheek piece, but with the butt spacer system, in forest camo that I ordered yesterday afternoon. He also had mcmillan send me the saddle cheek piece and installation hardware. Good price too.

I had to take the "not exactly" what I wanted stock, just because the **** things are hard to find. The A3 should ride the bags well and make a nice Crop Damage stock. We shall see.

Thanks for that link also,...if I hadn't spent days trying to find the stcok, I wouldn't have known about GA Precision.