• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Factory Sendero barrel

Hookturnr

Hey guys, I have a 721 long action sitting here with a shot out 30/06 barrel on it and i'm looking to make a decent shooter out of it for not too much money. I'll consider a variety of calibers but definetly want to go with the sendero contour and would prefer to not have to alter the bolt face. If there's anything in the closet you want to get rid of that fits this bill let me know! A 280AI barrel would be great at the right price as well.

Seems like Im always a day late n dollar short on catching these...i.e. the post for 2 of them just a couple hours before i made it here tonite...

Al, thanks for the offer but the 7 RUM is a bit too much for the action I'm using. Just don't want to put that much horsepower in a 1948 721 action.
Adam

Got a 22-250 new take off, heay barrel non fluted stainless, shot 6 rnds. But not Sendero.

also have a 7mm mag stainless standard non sendero 0 rnds. It is on it's way to Gun smiths getting removed.

Recent Posts