• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 375 caliber nosler bullets

cb4128

After some feedback on a forum I started for 375 H&H load data, I'm trying to find 260gr nosler partitions and 260gr nosler accubonds.

I haven't been able to find any in stock and was hoping some guys had some laying around that they would consider selling!

I have a bunch of 30 caliber partitions, tsx bullets I could trade, as well as .25 caliber accubonds, partitions and 6mm partitions.

*Not interested in selling the above bullets but would trade for 375 caliber 260gr nosler bullets.

Thanks!

I didn't forget about you had to work late today, im almost certain I have a box and I think a partial barnes 270 gr. Will know for sure tomorrow

A store about an hour from me had loads of the Nosler 375s last time I was in there. They don't ship though.

If you end up not being able to find any on here - shoot me a note and we can figure something out.

Barnes are actually 210 gr. Both full boxes
20210515_224523.jpg

My Google-fu must be super strong tonight! (Or...I just checked a resource that has frequently had what I needed!) I found 36 boxes of 260gr Partitions in stock at Third Generation!