• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 win mag norma brass

joebut1985

I am looking for some 300 win mag norma brass. I have a custom gun that is about finished and I am in need of some brass for it. does anyone have any that they would like to sell or know where I can find some, thanks.

joe

The RWS is an unknown delivery date. I've been waiting for 3 months, last I heard from them the best guess was late spring.

I have no clue if Nosler builds the 300wm brass for Norma....
I have two custom 300wm and finding GOOD brass can be a challenge. I do load on the high end which is rough on brass life.
So here is way I would question Nosler building Norma brass for the 300wm. I bought 100 pieces of Norma brass and was able to get 5-6 reloads before losing the primer pockets, no other issues other than primes pockets. Well I ran out of Norma brass and couldnt find more so switch to Nosler, I get 3-4 reloads at best with the same load and same rifle out of Nosler. I tried Hornady as well and I get 2-3 reloads before the primer pockets are junk. FC brass is no better than Hornady in my testing. I have some Bertram and RWS on order but no clue when it will ever arrive.
Good luck in the hunt for quality brass. For now I've back my 300 loads down from the hot 3,050MV with a Berger 215 just to increase brass life. Now running at 2,850MV and the Nosler does some better in terms of longevity up to 4-5 reloads before primer pockets are junk but its like having a dragster with and inline 6 engine pushing it. Just makes no sense